Microsoft Azure Architect Design
In this module, you will learn about the appropriate compute technologies, including virtual machines, App Services, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, Windows Virtual Desktop, and containers. Lessons 1) Recommend a Solution for Compute Provisioning. 2) Determine Appropriate Compute Technologies. 3) Recommend a Solution for Containers.
Who Should Attend
2) Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
3) Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
4) Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Recommend solutions to minimize costs
- Recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication
- Recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Policy
- Recommend a solution that includes Key Vault
- Recommend a solution that includes Azure AD Managed Identities