Azure Solutions Architect Technologies
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities.
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
Module 1: Implement Azure Active Directory
In this module, you will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups. This module includes:
- Overview of Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Domains and Custom Domains
- Azure AD Identity Protection
Who Should Attend
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs and virtual networking
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, and domain controllers